The Howler

The Howler

The Howler

Making these earl grey and blackberry cupcakes is the perfect way to welcome the spring season. Theyre a perfect treat to enjoy on any occasion.
Baking people happy: earl grey and blackberry cupcakes
Jordan McIntyre, Co-Opinions Editor • March 1, 2024

Recipe: https://pin.it/Hb57SFsaI

Jason Howard

Strawbridge Studios
Jason Howard poses for his senior photo. Wakefield has long used tuxedos for their senior photos for a sense of unity.

Being a student-athlete is hard enough, but when it is your last year of high school, you want to go out with a bang. Student Jason Howard is doing that by being a remarkable student and extraordinary player on the basketball team. 

Whether it’s understanding the defense on the court or quadratics in math class, Howard has learned to understand anything he needs by paying attention and working thoroughly. By doing this, he became an honor roll student and was named the 2023 Coastal Credit Union scholar-athlete of the month in November

“I really enjoy the environment here,” Howard said. “The teachers are good, and they help us a lot.” 

National Achievers Society, National Honor Society, DECA, BSU and many other clubs at the school have him as a member, and love that he is there, including club advisor Aiesha Morris.

“He is a caring leader amongst his team and community,” Morris said.